Just to name a few:
- Velveeta Mac & Cheese
- Good coffee
- In ‘n Out
- Mexican Food! (even Chipotle will do….)
- Crab Cheese Wontons
- Real fake chinese food (you know what I’m talking about!)
- Restaurants that have never heard of portion control (cheesecake factory!)
- Pesto (is the besto! hahahaha)
- Fiji water
- Coffeemate creamer.. the flavoured kind!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups…Reese’s anything actually
So, we decided to eat Texas Embassy one day (sit down Mexican restaurant.. should have realised our error right then and there) which served Tex-Mex.. but I couldn’t even say it was good Tex-Mex..it was just… food.
So my flatmate Sean decides that we wants Chiptole… NOW.
So on the Chipotle Website
I come from Denver and used to live 5 minutes from your original store. I am currently living in London for the year and REALLY miss your food. Are there any plans at the moment to expand into London???
Thanks for writing to us. Wow, 5 minutes from the Evans Chipotle to England! That’s quite a move. Unfortunately, we have no plans for international expansion at this time. There are still 12 states in the US without a single Chipotle, so we are trying to take care of all our burrito fans here before moving abroad. Sorry, I’d send you a big fat one if I could…
Department of Gripes and Happiness